When blogging you must:
1. Only post things that you would want everyone (in school, at home, in other countries) to know. Ask yourself: Is this something I want everyone to see?
2. Do not share personal information. Only use your first name. Ask yourself: Could someone find me (in real life) based on this information? Parents are WELCOME to comment as well. Please use your first name to identify yourself eg. Sally - Jane's mum, and not Sally Brown - Jane's mum.
3. Think before you post. Ask yourself: What could be the consequences of this post?
4. Know who you’re communicating with. Ask yourself: Who is going to look at this, and how are they going to interpret my words?
5. Consider your audience. Ask yourself: Do I have a good reason/purpose to do this?
6. Know how to give constructive feedback. Ask yourself: What will I cause by writing this post?
7. Treat other people the way you want to be treated. Ask yourself: Would I want someone to say this to me?
8. Use appropriate language and proper grammar and spelling. (No txt tlk thnx m8!) Ask yourself: Would I want this post to be graded for proper grammar and spelling?
9. Only post information that you can verify is true (no gossiping). Ask yourself: Is this inappropriate, immature or bullying
10. Anytime you use media from another source, be sure to properly cite the creator of the original work. Ask yourself: Who is the original creator of this work?